· To improve our position in the saddle through postural awareness
· To reduce unwanted tension in muscles
· To reduce the likelihood of injury and promote a quick recovery.
· To reduce post riding muscle soreness
· To have better balance in the saddle which will result in more effective aids
· To encourage suppleness in the spine and hips so that we care able to go with the horses movement creating smoothness and harmony with the horse
· To refine our aids and improve our partnership with the horse
· To improve the function of our heart and lungs through aerobic fitness which will help to improve our stamina.
Our regular venues are:
Crown Farm (Brentwood), Runningwell Equestrian Centre & Beechwood Equestrian Centre
We are looking to expend so do drop us a message if you would like to see a class near you!